Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Quick Trip to Kelowna

Went on a very quick trip to Kelowna for a Doctors appointment today.

While this was a very quick trip, and I only got 4 geocaches, i thought it was worth the blog post for the one picture.

When I first was reading the previous found logs on this one, someone said,
Nice hide, we have lots of them in The Netherlands.
I automatically knew it had to be a birdhouse. So that's the one I went to next.
Had to wade across a creek to get to it, but it was worth it. My Guess was correct.

I always love seeing these birdhouses because everyone is so unique and different.
This one actually had a bird nesting in the top! 
  Then i went to another interesting cache. A Decoy and Regular container. In the same Container!
Thankfully i got the real cache first. That one could really confuse you if you got decoy first and didn't clue in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment